Richmond Jewish Day School is seeking an experienced and qualified BC curriculum Physical Education teacher for the 2017-2018 school year.
This position is a key role in the PE and Athletics programs of Richmond Jewish Day School. The successful applicant will be committed to delivering the established program of studies in PE to students according to the new BC Curriculum.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and enthusiastic educator, responsible for planning and extending student learning in Physical Education and coaching in co-curricular athletics, primarily in the core sports of volleyball, basketball, and track and field. The candidate should also be prepared to coach a variety of teams (floor hockey, volleyball, basketball and track and field) at a competitive level.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability necessary to teach a balanced Physical Education program
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and run a PE program within an extensive intra/extra mural program
- A familiarity with the PE curricula in BC
- Strong classroom management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Please send resume and cover letter to Abba Brodt, Principal at [email protected]