We are very excited to be moving forward with Cambridge Uniforms as the new supplier of our Richmond Jewish Day School uniforms. Below is some important information for all new and returning families regarding uniforms for 2017-18:
2017-18 will be a transition year for the new uniforms. What this means is that we are allowing families to continue to wear their older uniforms, but are requiring all families to order at least the following items from Cambridge – the basic polo shirt with the school crest, and the new gym strip and shorts. 2017-18 will be the last year in which the old uniforms will be allowed. By 2018-19, all school uniforms will be required to be ordered from Cambridge without exception.
The uniform fitting at RJDS is on: TUESDAY, MAY 23rd, 2017 2:00 – 6:00 PM
Please contact Cambridge Uniforms prior to the fitting day to book your appointment. This allows Cambridge to assist every family to their best potential. To book your fitting, please call 604-924-9069 extension 1 or email email@example.com.
- The attached information letter provides information on :
- How to contact Cambridge Uniforms and where RJDS is serviced from.
- When and how to place orders for the new school year on the website – please note, there is no code for RJDS yet, we will send this as soon as it is ready.
- How to return or exchange an item.
- Care instructions for the uniforms.
We are very much looking forward to this new chapter in our school’s history, the change in our look is a great thing!