Richmond Jewish Day School is looking for an experienced, talented and highly professional BC Curriculum primary grades teacher for the 2016-2017 school year.
Qualified educators will have an innovative and vibrant style of teaching in our student-centered community. We are looking for creative and professional educators who are able and eager to collaborate with colleagues and students on interdisciplinary projects and who have experience with instructional technology and innovative 21st century teaching strategies. The candidate will be excited about the use and integration of technology, specifically SMART educational products, as well as other tools and strategies that support and enhance student learning.
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary) degree or academic equivalent and a valid B.C. Teaching Certificate
- Strong classroom management skills
- Highly effective communication skills with students, parents, and colleagues
- 2-3 years of experience teaching primary grades children, with an emphasis on literacy instruction
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A demonstrated track record of using educational technology to support student learning
Please send resume and cover letter to Abba Brodt, Principal at [email protected]